HyperX Media, a leader in digital advertising and automated content marketing, is growing our content development team. We are seeking a Copywriter to assist in research and copywriting in our Salt Lake City office.
Under the guidance of the Director of Content, the Senior Copywriter will be responsible to write and edit SEO-optimized content for emails, website content, blog posts, whitepapers and printed materials on behalf of our clients in a wide variety of industries.
Candidates must desire to build a successful career in marketing writing—only applicants serious in the craft of writing should apply.
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or related field; Masters degree preferred.
- Ability to work with production team members and clients to assess content needs to develop impactful content strategies and assets.
- Must be able to think strategically about content and contribute ideas to content map across digital channels.
- Work with team members to build and implement social media content plans for channel-specific consumption by targeted audiences.
- Must be a pro-active contributor to the production team; possess the ability to take and give constructive feedback is required.
- Enjoy a collaborative work environment, have a great sense of humor, and have a desire to grow in the copywriting craft.
- Strong understanding of writing, digital advertising and SEO best practices.
- Detail-oriented, organized, reliable and able to work independently.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs and deadlines.
- Use creative problem solving to analyze digital performance metrics and provide recommendations on content to improve effectiveness and conversion rates.
- Previous experience working in digitally focused marketing preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with email marketing and email marketing platforms desirable.
- Previous experience in medical, software or medical device sales writing a plus.
- Experience with analytical tools to measure social media performance, usage reports and track search engine results. (e.g. Google Analytics experience.)
- Previous experience with WordPress, HubSpot, Marketo or other marketing or CRM platforms.
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Generous paid time off plan
About HyperX Media
HyperX started guiding companies through the ever-shifting digital marketing landscape in 1998. While the solutions have changed, our goal hasn’t: craft campaigns that transform tire-kickers into life-long customers.
We believe in building and nurturing relationships on our clients’ behalves. Our team of industry veterans is always busy working hard to create engaging digital content that converts. Join us.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Applicants must also include a minimum of three writing examples or link to digital portfolio of digital content/copywriting work.