HyperX is seeking a digital marketing account director to help meet and exceed client expectations on lead generation, marketing automation, content marketing, web development and web design projects.
We need an excellent relationship builder who can stay organized, poised and enthusiastic in the midst of a plethora of competing priorities. We want someone who is passionate about finding ways to leverage digital media and marketing technology to deliver exceptional results to clients. We hope for someone who will become a long-term member of our agency family. This is a unique opportunity for an organized, motivated, professional, fast-learning marketing up-and-comer to gain deep experience and training in the field of digital marketing while working with mid-market to enterprise sized clients.
- Establishing and maintaining trust-based relationships with clients.
- Monitoring and triaging incoming client task and project requests.
- Coordinating and documenting project/campaign requirements discovery and strategy development meetings.
- Work with lead strategists to document project objectives, scope, deliverables and milestones.
- Setting, attending and leading client project/campaign coordination meetings.
- Managing team tasks and milestones to ensure projects are delivered on time and according to documented specifications and timelines.
- Ensuring team adherence to established project management processes.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3+ years of experience working as a project/account manager on web design/development/marketing projects in an agency environment.
- 2-3+ years of experience managing projects using a documented methodology in conjunction with a project management system.
- 2-3+ years in a client facing account management or relationship management role.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment where priorities change frequently.
- Proficient in creating professional presentations using PowerPoint or Google Slides.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passion for ensuring client satisfaction by providing outstanding results and service.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Understanding of best practices to achieve optimal conversion rates through effective creative assets, across multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Working knowledge of common digital marketing channels and methodologies such as; SEO, paid search, lead generation, content marketing, marketing automation, CRM, email marketing and conversion rate optimization.
- Working knowledge of common marketing/sales technology platforms such as; WordPress, Salesforce, Marketo (or other marketing automation tools) and Google Analytics.
- Bachelor Degree in a marketing or technology related discipline.
- Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
- Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, Generous PTO Program
HyperX (HXM) is a full-service digital marketing firm that has been providing elite level lead generation, lead nurture, marketing automation, content marketing, and design and development services to the health care, software and financial services industries since 1998.
We are pioneers and specialize in initiating, nurturing and monetizing prospect and customer relationships for long and repeat sales cycle products via the umbrella of automated content marketing. We leverage our deep experience, cutting-edge marketing technology and time-tested best practices to deliver timely, relevant and compelling marketing messages that build lasting relationships and drive incremental sales.
Our team consists of hand-picked industry veterans who have delivered top results for some of the world’s most recognized brands such as: Qualtrics, AdvancedMD, Biotronic, Health Markets, US Assure, Big O Tires, ADP, TruHearing, Myriad Genetics, Medtronic, Kimberly-Clark, Endologix, MGIS, EMC, inContact, Microsoft, BD, and Unishippers.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].