HyperX Media is hiring a Search Marketing and Digital Media Director who will develop and optimize lead generation campaigns that include a wide variety of digital media channels including paid/organic search, paid social, display, and affiliate content programs for our portfolio of enterprise B2B and healthcare clients.
- Develop lead generation strategies and campaigns that leverage cutting-edge digital media channels, technology, and techniques
- Implement, configure and analyze analytics tools to track and analyze campaign results
- Direct our internal team of media, creative and marketing technology experts in delivering the assets, integrations, and other solutions required to successfully execute digital lead generation campaigns
- Optimize campaigns to meet and exceed predefined campaign KPIs and client expectations
- Execute A/B and multivariate testing on campaign assets and tactics to methodically improve results
- Develop reports and present campaign results to clients
- Recommend strategic and tactical campaign changes to improve results
- Represent our agency as the digital media subject matter expert internally, through our own content marketing efforts, and at industry events
- 5+ years digital media strategy and management experience
- 5+ years implementing and optimizing enterprise paid search and paid social campaigns
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing and optimizing multi-channel digital lead generation campaigns that drive low-cost, high-quality leads
- Ability to use campaign analytics to troubleshoot performance issues and to identify specific changes to improve performance
- Experience managing monthly media budgets in excess of $200,000
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to excel when presenting complex processes, data and results to C-level audiences
- Expertise in implementing/managing SEO, display, email, and niche affiliate/CPL media channels
- Experience using first and third party data for campaign targeting
- Thorough understanding of how to configure and implement analytics and conversion tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and conversion pixels for ad platforms
- Professional background in the healthcare, SaaS and/or financial services industries
- Working knowledge of Marketo or other marketing automation platforms
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Salary: Competitive, DOE
- Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, Generous PTO Program
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
HyperX Media is a full-service digital marketing firm that has been providing elite level online marketing, advertising, design and development services since 1998. We specialize in leveraging automated content marketing and digital advertising to generate demand, nurture relationships and increase sales for clients with B2B and healthcare audiences.
Our team consists of hand-picked industry veterans who have delivered serious results for top brands such as: AdvancedMD, ADP, Myriad Genetics, Unishippers, Medtronic, EMC², Kimberly-Clark, Logitech, UCB, Seagate, Titan Pharma, inContact, Endologix, MasteryConnect, Becton Dickinson, TSheets, Beckman Coulter, and T-System.