HyperX Media, a local leader in online advertising, seeks a Warm Transfer Account Executive to join our dynamic team.
A job at HyperX Media is an opportunity to be part of the bustling world of digital marketing and advertising – paid search, display advertising, website design and development, publishing partnerships, lead generation, social media, sales, and more!
Description of the Job:
Warm Transfer Account Executive – We have several openings for high-energy individuals, who are willing to make B2B warm calls and set appointments. Responsible for receiving inbound notification of client interest activities and accomplishing all tasks necessary to complete the a referral or scheduling a follow-up call. Performs other duties as assigned consistent with the goals and scope of the call center.
Major Role Responsibilities
- Supports the vision and strategy of the call center and positively promotes the services.
- Performs call center functions at or above service standards.
- Promotes customer service attitude and builds working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Communicates with tact and diplomacy with internal and external parties to resolve customer inquiries and/or complete job responsibilities.
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Works with Call Center Lead to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of center.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will exhibit:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid email and telephone communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Sales/calling experience is preferred
- Great customer service
Compensation and Hours
Hours are part-time or full-time, Monday – Friday.
We offer a wage of $15/hr (starts after you set your first appointment), plus an uncapped bonus for each set appointment.
HyperX Media is a small team doing big things. If you’ve got a passion for learning and an interest in online marketing and advertising, we’d love to speak with you! Send your resume and cover letter to Cash Meyerhoffer at [email protected] Qualified participants will be contacted for telephone and on-site interviews.
Contact Cash [email protected] if you have any questions about this employment opportunity.