HyperX Media is a rapidly growing digital marketing firm based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Over the last 17 years, we have been designing, developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns for our clients. We are a tight knit team of web professionals, dedicated to quality, integrity and industry leading results for our clients.
The senior web/graphic designer will join our design team in creating world-class online user experiences and maintaining our high standards for design and usability. We’re looking for a professional who has a passion for delivering effective, beautiful, marketing focused creative assets.
- Designing UX and UI for ROI focused responsive websites, landing pages, microsites, HTML emails, mobile applications from concept to completion
- Designing banner ads, infographics, logos, sales sheets and whitepapers
- 5+ years professional web/graphic design experience producing website, landing page, email, infographics, whitepaper layouts etc…
- 5+ years experience managing creative projects from discovery to completion
- Strong visual style and thorough understanding of how typography, layout, color, images and interactivity impact design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite products
- The ability to understand, develop and elegantly communicate marketing messages through interaction, visual and motion design
- Online portfolio demonstrating conceptual and strategic thinking with a focus on designing performance based marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to self-manage against tight timelines and competing project priorities
- Comfortable with cross-browser compatibility/testing
- Bachelors degree in graphic/interactive design or a related discipline
- Print design experience
- WordPress custom theme design, coding and implementation
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off plan
- Group health and dental insurance plans
About HyperX Media
HyperX started guiding companies through the ever-shifting digital marketing landscape in 1998. While the solutions have changed, our goal hasn’t: craft campaigns that transform tire-kickers into life-long customers.
We believe in building and nurturing relationships on our clients’ behalves. Our team of industry veterans is always busy working hard to create engaging digital content that converts. Join us.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Please include a link to your online portfolio.