Why the Marketing Team Should Own The Corporate Website.
Mark Your Calendar!
DateThursday, Dec. 1, 2016
IT/IS Team Still Lording Over The Corporate Website? If So, It’s Time That Marketers Fight for Full Control
In enterprise environments, IT/IS teams have historically owned the corporate website because it is viewed as a technology asset beyond the comprehension of mere marketers.
In today’s server technology ecosystem, managing a stable and secure web presence can be easily accomplished without the constant involvement of internal IT/IS staff. This combined with the mounting need for fast-paced changes and frequent technology stack updates and testing makes the IT/IS team misaligned to handle this task.
Register for our free webinar to arm yourself with a clear and compelling case for taking control of your corporate website.
Topics will include:
- Tips on how to convince executives that marketing should have full control of the MarTech stack
- Website hosting and technology overview translated for marketers
- Website related MarTech software recommendations and descriptions
- A/B testing
- Hosting performance and uptime monitoring
- Marketing automation / personalization
- Website go-live checklist
Give us a call. We’ll be happy to give you more details. 801-386-9027 or [email protected]